Make money in two steps

Mexico
It is very very easy, and at the same time overlooked. 1. Find a "need". Something people crave. Think about making life a better place to be. 2. Build and sell a solution to the need. The more specific you are in regards to the problem that you can solve (and the more that problem is something people want to get rid of) the more you idea is worth. Development just requires you to know that it is possible to do so, or get enough information so that it is so and then start. That's it.
@CatGods (4595)
I agree with you 100%. People here on mylot are always asking how to make money online. They are always running around in circles looking for some site or program to pay them to do this or that. The problem is that people don't want to take the time to think....PLUS....they don't want to put in the effort.' I have tried many times to tell people that if you want to make the bigger money online then you need to use your own ideas. Then people ask me what are my ideas. But they just don't get it because my ideas only work for me because I thought of them and I created them. I mean for example if I said that I wrote about Euclid geometry and make money from it, does that mean that every one can write about the same thing and make money? Or if I said that I took pictures of doors on peoples houses and turn it into some kind of art thing, does that mean it's for every one to do? I tell people that making money online is about what you know and how you apply that knowledge. And yes creativity is a very big part of it. I mean think of people that you have heard of who are making very big money online. Are they following some one elses program? Nope, they are using their brain and coming up with their own idea. And that is why they are making the bigger money online. It sets them apart from the rest.
• Mexico
Thank you for the comment dude.