small things

China
someone said to me: Never get tired of doing little things for others.Sometimes those things occupy the biggest part of their heart. I believe it!
@Micmac (6778)
So true dear- the little things we do for others can be the biggest blessing in our life. When we helped others with little things, it will bring happiness and although we don't expect much but the thought behind the little action is what counts the most because it comes directly from a kind heart. I think often the small gifts a person bestows on other, the bigger is the value.
Yes he is very very right, i honor this because i have experienced it.. Thanks for sharing Best of luck. Professor
@beamer88 (4268)
Quite true. These small acts would amount to a lot. And I personally think that the little things we do for others are the most sincere acts since they are done spontaneously and without any selfish reasons behind them.