MTurk

So I started doing this mturk and its pretty sweet. A way to finally make a few bucks. Does anyone know of a way to make better money doing something like this though? My goal is to earn an extra $500 a month and i will be satified. Any help would be awesome.
Welcome to mylot I don't think one can earn 500 there, i am there in mturk, i got paid recently in indian rupees , but it was not much, i have not much time to work.. Thanks for sharing Cheers. God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@sadeneni (117)
Hai it sounds good you had received payment from them,and me too from india,am a student and can you please tell me what to do and how to earn there.I will give a try
@sadeneni (117)
@vandana7 (56872)
Oh professor..I earned more than 500 there.. not per month but over a period.. so I am going to say it is a good site..I am satisfied with it.. :)
@fannitia (2172)
• Bulgaria
I cannot help you to make so much money online. But it's interesting to know what you do in MTurk. Is it possible to earn a decent amount of money there?
well it depends how long you actually take the time to do it. Also how well you can type. I did a few of them and made about $2. It only took me about 1 hour to make that and I type slow so it's all about you really.
I am definitely going to try my hand at Mturk since it made money for you. It takes a lot of effort on here to make any money at all.
@erikmama (12934)
I am not aware of any sites such as Mturk. I was actually introduced to the site about 3 weeks ago. So far I have made about $60 in just a few minutes on the site. I use it to get Amazon gift cards, and I think it is an easy way to earn. I can recommend other ways to make money, but not like Mturk. Surveys are a great way to earn, and sites such as saynation.com, mysurvey.com, and toluna.com are available for international and US members. Writing is one of the most popular ways to make money online, and there are so many ways that you can make money writing. Your own blog is one way, and you can also write for sites such as Triond.com, Textbroker.com, and Helium.com. You can also do paid email sites. You earn an average of 2 cents per email, an get about 4 a day. There are also tasks, surveys, and special offers that can hel you earn more faster. I am a member of Inboxdollars.com which has a minimum payout of just $30/
@vandana7 (56872)
Hi erikmama, as you mentioned the surveys are for US members, and so is the Inboxdollars. :) Even Helium is not open for everybody. Triond is a slow earner.. What is nice about mturk, as far as I am concerned is, my articles get approved by foreigners... especially those who are basically English speaking folks. It gives a lot of confidence. Out here, whatever I write gets digested, nobody corrects. But there, if I write wrong, my article is going to be rejected, and if it gets approved, I feel better. :)
I can save you the time and energy right now. It can't be done. To start making that type of money takes time, patience, effort, knowledge, and a decent affiliate online program.
Oh 500$ per month well its seems to be very very very difficult to make that much money online..and i really want to know more about mturk..i heard that earlier but never search that..Plz any one tell me more...thanks