How could I do?

March 3, 2011 6:09am CST
I have a friend,he is my roommate.We used to get along with each other very well.We go for meals together and go shopping toghter.I always put him as my best friend.But ,later I found that he is always getting angry with me because of very small things,even my little common words,he would dispute.This made me very angey,how can a boy have no mind!How can I do?What would you do with such friends?
3 responses
@glnnvl (23)
• United States
3 Mar 11
Sounds like he is a very angry person. You should talk with him and let him know how you feel and that all this anger he has over such small things is a waste of energy. True friends arent out to hurt you but help you! '
• China
7 Mar 11
Yes,you are right.I need friends to help but not to hurt.I know how to deal with it.Thanks.
@tessa9 (1086)
• Philippines
3 Mar 11
The best thing that you could do is to have a talk with your friend. Tell him how his words and actions are affecting you. Tell him also that you consider him as your best friend so would not want the friendship to disintegrate because of it. You should also try to understand your friend, maybe he had a bad day or maybe you were being too needy. Just try to talk and work things out.
• China
5 Mar 11
Yes,I have,I have told him several times as that "if you are unhappy or I had done something wrong,you could tell me.You can be angry with me,but you must let me know the renson.I can not stand someone get angry with me with on renson,even if he is my best friend."But the words donot work.Sometimes he misundershood me,but he never say sorry to me.It seems as if it were always my faults.I cannot stand him any more.Maybe it seems we were best friends,but excatly we are not.
3 Mar 11
You should open up with your friend so he will know what you feel about this and for you to know what other things he dislikes about you. I think it's the best solution that I can think of =D good luck with that