easter egg hunt

my son is 10 year old i told him to go for easter egg hunt his response was no dad iam growing up i was surprised when he turned it down well iam going to respect your decision what is good for you and he mentioned he'doesn't want easter basket again his reponse that iam a big boy now he easter egg hunt for kids whose age is 2- 5 years old.
@louievill (16593)
hi, some kids just like to grow up faster or are actually growing up faster just like my 13 year olds son and I'm very glad you respected his decision. One way I solved this problem was "ok you do not want to join the kids and we can understand that, so come join us adults", so in the case of an easter egg hunt , make him join the party that would be hiding the eggs and that means us, instead of the party that will be searching for eggs (mostly kids), this way you could still all enjoy the affair together. Good luck and hope you all enjoy the hunt
@maclanis (1470)
• Belgium
I always loved hunting for easter eggs, and I was sad that I didn't get to do it anymore when I found out that my dad always placed the eggs. I'm looking forward to hide it for my kids one day. ^^
Kids grow up so quick. Had same thing with my son. I just left him choose what he want do to. Take care.
@Dinoman90 (225)
• Denmark
I'm 20 and if someone told me that there were free chocolate eggs in the garden I wouldn't mind doing it, haha!