so transform

i watched this movie 11-12 times,i never get bored of it.great characters,amazing graphics,i always wonder to have an autobots.i want to play the role of sam in real life.
@erikmama (12934)
I have 2 sons who are 6 and 12, and they are Transforners fanatics! I am sure than between the two movies I have seen them well over 60 times,and that doesn't include the other cartoons and Transfomres related things that I have watched! The first Transfomers movie was the best though and I can say that the movies are pretty cool!!
@foofermen (503)
Oh man, that would be hardcore. I remember when I was a kid I used to have a ton of those transformer toys. Not like the cheap crap they got now, but the real deal. The transformers my parents couldn't even figure out how to transform. What object or vehicle would you like to be if you were a transformer? I would want to be the Bagger 288 lmao
hi there. i am a fanatic too, and i do agree i never get bored every time i get to watch the movies all over again. i don't think it would be a great idea to have them in real life. LOL. that could be horrible. but Bumblebee is an exception, i just love to have Bumblebee in real life. my very own Bumblebee in my garage. Woah!
Both of my boys LOVE Transformers 2 the most. Thankfully, I don't mind watching it as they have watched it over 100 times already. Our youngest son actually thinks that he is an autobot - his favourites are Bumblebee and Sideswipe ;-)