Creating Artistic Wall Clocks

Australia
I've been wanting to find something good to sell online for quite a while, I've had a look at ebooks, but they aren't a physical item so there's less attraction to buy. I've had a look at buying items online then selling them again, but honestly, if I can find it online for cheap I'm sure my customers could too. So, I searched more locally. My father used to create wooden clocks as a hobby many years ago, some really nice designs like Koala's, Dogs, Cartoon characters, Australia maps... The list goes on. He doesn't do it anymore so I asked him what the turnover was for such a small time business. I was quite impressed with the answer considering he never advertised and was basically just going by word of mouth. Now there's this thing called the internet, where I can reach MILLIONS of potential customers. So I've decided to take up his mantle and start doing my own clocks and creating a sales site for it. How many of you on MyLot would be interested in personally designed wall clocks? I can basically do any design you wish(within reason and copyright laws). Brad.
@CatGods (4595)
You might have found yourself a mini gold mine right in your own back yard!.....So these clocks, were they hand carved or hand painted? Maybe both? Lets discuss this more. And I'll do a friend request so that we can PM each other.
The clocks are a 2D image, the picture is burned in with a soldering iron and colour is filled in with paints. It's then varnished for a glossy finish and then I install the clock mechanism. I will have some photos today and have them displayed on my site. When I have them up I'll PM you!
@CatGods (4595)
Sounds like a plan, I'll be looking forward to it.