Paypal or Alertpay

Ok ok. I have been filling out alot of ptc registrations and have noticed now that they have a new way to get paid other than check and paypal. It is Alertpay. So my questions to you guys is what is the difference between Alertpay and Paypal. I have been a paypal member forever so I am just seeing why would I want to change to Alertpay.
Paypal and Alertpay are the top payment processors online, Alertpay is a company out of Canada with a good track record, the one thing I don't like about alertpay is that you can't send smaller amounts, it wont even let you. Paypal is good but doesn't except all countries and thats why all the other payment processors came about.
Wow! So Alertpay sets a certain amount that you can and can't send? That is a little weird if it your account it shouldn't matter. But o well. Why doesn't paypal except all countries?
There are more PayPal users than AlertPay users. That's why I think myLot only accepts PayPal.
OK, thanks for that but do you know the differences between the two. If I were a person just looking for a form of online payments which would be the best to go with and why?