are there any real sites

@sisco100 (2345)
well i was wondering if there were any sites that pay its members to watch videos. so i have come here to ask my fellow mylotters for some help. if you know of any real paying site that pay their members to watch videos please let me know. I've done searches, but keep find sites offering programs or books on how to make money watching videos. personally i never would ever pay for something like that. so I'm just hopping that there is some one here who might know of a site or some thing. thanks in advance for any help that you can provide. have a nice day and keep on mylotting.
@monouu (2612)
I only know Paid2youtube but it don't have many videos for you to watch so earning is rather slow there. You can also earn by leaving comment, rating, subscribe but again such tasks are few.
@sisco100 (2345)
ya I'm a member of that site, and your right they don't have many videos to view. that's why i was looking for other site that i could make some money off of watching videos. thanks for the info and taking that time to responded to his discussion. keep on mylotting and have a nice day.