Dying young

He's an 18 year old budding actor, oh is way home after a long days work. About midnight, the van that he was in met a fatal accident which killed him. His parents were waiting for him to come home. His mom was so worried despite a text message that he was on his way home. The next news they received is that their son was already dead. I was not a fan of AJ Perez but I feel the pain his parents are going through. I am a mother myself and I couldn't imagine losing my son at a very young age. This reminds me of what my professor shared once. He said that when one of the married couples die the survivor is called a widow or widower, when a child loses his or her parents that child is called an orphan. But there is no word for a parent who lost his ir her child because the pain is too much that no word can describe it. To AJ's family and friends, my condolences.
@jaiho2009 (39013)
This is life. We never knew when our time comes. He is too young,and he has loved ones who never expect this to happen this soon. But we can not questioned the will of God. Sympathy to his bereaved family.