a new begining

Romania
for sure it's hard to get over a relationship in which you believed it would last forever...today i was in the park and the guy I used to love passed me by...he saw me, I saw him and we were both in shock...anyway I acted like I didn't see him and hoped he would go on wherever he was going...but no..he came to me, sat down on the bench and asked me how are you? I was like I couldn't say a word. the situation was so weird
@sender621 (14956)
Often when a relationship comes to an end you don't expect to see that person again. when you do it can be an awkward moment. Knowing what to do or say is not always easy. You think you have burbed your bridges with this person and you wonder if there is a chance of rebuilding them again. you have to decide if a secondf chance is worth the risk.
I don't want to get back together with him. I suffered alot because of him and i refuse to be that idiot who tolarated lot's of things...it's better like this, at least now I'm calm and I don't spend my nights crying because of him
@erikmama (12934)
I can definitly relate to that swiss...I am glad that you sould like a strong person and won't let yourself go thrugh that. Life is to short.
I try to be as strong as possible. I have moments when I remember the beautiful time we used to spend together. we were like two kids...there was nothing in this world except us...he was the most important person in my life...but he started to change. and I;m aware of the fact that those moments won't come back
@erikmama (12934)
So did you really want him to pass you by? How did it go, even if it did seem weird? How long were you two together?
yes I prefered this...but he didn't do it. we were together for like 5 minutes maximum. I was wating for a guy and while he was with me that guy called me saying that he was looking for a parking place and he heard our conversation and he said something like this: well...I gotta go. he felt weird, I felt weird..I have no idea why he came to say hello, because things ended really bad between us..he could have just made a sign and pass me by...
@erikmama (12934)
yes seems like a very awkard time. maybe he felt bad for the things that had happened between the two of you and thats why he stopped.
he should have said I'm sorry...or I don't know. anyway I can't forgieve him. he hurt my feelings too much. I definitely don't wanna see him ever again. to tell you the truth I was afraid of how I might react after I see him..but I;m handling thing quite well
@ally12 (1205)
For my own perception if you are still affected on a certain person that previously had a special spot in your life then maybe there is still something special feeling hidden in your heart and in your subconscious mind. Well thats only my personal POV based on my own experiences, Coz I was able to met also some of my ex long time after our break ups but I have not feel anything, not even excited or awkward. Nothing at all. But I remember, one day before my wedding I saw my recent ex-BF and same like you said I cant find anything to say or I even acted awkward too, and having my husband then BF beside me made the situation more odd for me.
there is something left no doubt...I loved him more than I could ever imagine. but he didn't appreciate it. I suffered alot and we ended things in bad terms...he started commenting bad things about me with my friends after we broke up. I didn't say anything, I simply tried to ignore him. and now to see him coming to me saying hello like nothing happened...you can imagine why I tought it was weird the situation. I loved him more than anything...I"m not the kind of person who hates someone..but he is the exception. I can't forgieve him for what he did to me
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think it`s normally if you are under of weird situation.. it`s weird when you must act normally to see again your ex :)