Implementation of Waste Segregation

@ichipink (342)
waste segregation - waste segregation is method that is use to help protect the environment.
Finally! Proper waste segregation is now officially implemented through a city ordinance. We have long been practicing proper waste segregation in our barangay for quite a while. But since there is really no ordinance about it, many still take this practice for granted. At least now, whether we like it or not, we still have to make it a habit to segregate our wastes. I’m also wondering if this ordinance has been implemented nationwide. Are all cities and municipalities supposed to implement this practice? If not, what are your opinions regarding this? I think Mega Manila specifically should implement this kind of practice because I’ve heard that it’s the most polluted among all the areas in our country.