"The Church teaching is stupid."... one politician said!

@masang (295)
Until now I can't believe that a respected politician uttered bad words against the Church. He said that the Church especially teachings on morality and protecting life is stupid. I think this person is out of his mind. He did not only cause pain to the Church but to Jesus Christ who is the Head of the Church. If we recall, during the past, the Church was persecuted by emperors, governors, kings and etc. They were all disappeared but the Church remains until now. Is the Church stupid when it teaches goodness, kindness and when it depends life especially of the unborn? What is your comment?
@p3ks626 (6550)
Politicians should not get themselves into church stuff cause church and politics are way too different things and its beyond his comprehension for sure. I dont think that the teachings of the church are stupid, just people who are stupid who dont follow it.
@Adoniah (7515)
It is always a disgrace when someone insults a person's faith publicly. As a Jew, I know about this experience personally. We experience this on a daily basis. A Jew is expected to "turn the other cheek no matter what is said" even though this is not a part of our religion, but a part of yours. We must be humble and except all evil filth that is thrown at us by all factions. I am very sorry that you had a moment of discomfort. My people suffer this always. Maybe this will make you sit up and take notice, but I doubt it....
@tiffnkeat (1679)
Romans 14:12 - So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.
@Graceekwenx (3163)
What a disrespectful man! Who is this stupid politician?
@mallu30 (463)
I think politicians love money, power only. The god, morals, spirituality, teachings etc., are stupid in their view. It is the fun that the god gives everything to these people who donesn't believe in god.