how to become millionere on internet by working from home?

i want to become a millionare working on internet from home. i have heard many succes stories on net will you help me to find ways
@oscar6 (1939)
In order to make millions from the internet you would have to have a really good product to sell. I dont make that much online but I have made a few hundred dollars in one month online. I use several survey sites and a article writing site that makes me a decent amount of money. Hopefully you can invent something that will make you millions. :)
@CatGods (4599)
In order to do that you will need both skill and a fantastic idea or two. Those who are making millions online are not following some one elses program. They are using their own ideas. No one can tell you how to do it because you already have the answer within you. You just need to think and be creative. Making money online is about what you know and your skills.