QUERY: How Do You Transfer your Webmoney To Your Paypal Account.

Hello everyone, sorry I wasn't able to be here all the time.Its because of my busy workloads, I also do some online jobs when I'm not working at the hospital.I would like to seek for your help , if anyone would be willing to tell me how can I transfer my Webmoney to my Paypal account. I hope you can gimme an idea that would be convenient and doesn't charge that much. Thankies and have a blessed day everyone!
@wjack2010 (755)
You cannot transfer money from one payment processor to PayPal it is currently not allowed however, you can ask people to do "exchange deals"
thx for the idea. :D
@umabharti (3976)
hi, i would also be a person to knw this , i hav some not that much in web purse , i didnt get answers for this when i tried asking persons online.Hope this mylot discussion get the maximum answers for webmoney and the transfer of it to paypal.The site webmoney is a complicated one , its not that easily understanding unless someone explains about it.
jeah I agree with you I hope our fellow mylotters would be kind enough to provide us some answer.If anyone knows the answer please enlightened us..I'd really appreciate it. Thankies a million. God bless everyone!