Intellect girl

Bangladesh
I think she is very Intellect girl,because she is Singer.
@tash01 (2032)
• Jamaica
Shackera is a beauiful an sexy female singer ,who people love to see perform.she is a classy person,who love to dance. I just lover her songs ,and when she dance very entertaining too,.
Shakira is charming and good singer
hi bazlar wanna freind agree with you shakira is intelligent
@lampar (7597)
Really, is that so ? what is in her make you think she is a very intellect girl?? becauce she is a singer doesn't mean she is also intellectual.
is right,because she is popular is it not meant she is intellectual.
I don't think that being a singer is necessarily synonymous with intelligence. There are some singers in the industry that aren't very intelligent. They probably have varying intelligence levels, just like the rest of us do. I don't know too much of Shakira's work, but I do enjoy her song "Hips Don't Lie."
@gila64 (2)
• Israel
yes she born in lebanon (:
@umadper (947)
hi,Baz...not because of singer or nor because of she is beautiful..that intellect character will come from by birth in any case.... All the best and have a nice time.
• Argentina
I agree that she's sexy and beautiful, but I don't think she's intellect just because she is a singer.