help please!!

i was struggling with a slow internet connection here.. what internet connection is much faster please help me
@MRXSNTRK (53)
• New York, New York
If you're using Windows then you might want to Defragging your hard drive and/or running disk clean up. I believe you can find then in the Control Panel, or press START then type defrag in the search... Maybe if your computer gets rid of clutter then it will run smoother for the internet. As for Internet Service, I use... 1. Clearwire Internet usb stick 4G speed for $45.00 per month unlimited data 2. I share(tether) my HTC Evo smart phone to my computer, which is pretty fast as well. The carrier for the USB internet stick is Clearwire, and the Evo phone carrier is Sprint. Hope this helps
@dkboss (134)
DEAR FRIEND, you did not tell about internet connection if u use gprs this time u use vodafone gprs plans . vodafone give good speed this time.
That depends on what country you're from.. every country has its own Internet Service Provider.. DSL is much faster than dial-up.. But the speed of DSL depends on your ISP and their promo that you have signed up.. I think 1mbps is enough to cater your needs.. :D
hi. I am using net on my cellphone. Do u belive i have 10 to 12 kbps download speed. And i download more than 1 gb file size on it. Do you have more low speed than me. In internet, pay more, get more, rule apply.