Things that you are addicted you want to stop

Hie friends i want to share something today about addiction we all are addicted to somethings and someone else. For example we may be addicted to bad habits like smoking, alcohol, even facebook there are many more which is innumerable in writing. Well iam lot of addicted to sit on my computer play video games use facebook a lot i think this is lot of time consuming and of no use but i dont know why i just love spending time on these things. Also apart from that iam too much addicted to love of my life i just show lot of affection i haven't started to earn a penny so that i can marry her iam just want to concentrate on my career and come in flying colors.. So what about you'll friend any of your addictions you want to share feel free thank you.
I was addicted to cafe world and a few others and just the other day I quit all those games. I removed them from my account. I am only addicted to mylotting and that i wn't quit.
Its ok there is no problem to get addicted to Mylot because you also earn money over here apart from that you get to know about the various phases of life see how people are facing their lives so there is no such issue i think that you are addicted to Mylot its Good dont get yourself wrong be active and earn good income.
@Sanitary (3969)
Anything can be a form of addiction if we are too deep into it. It's good that u know u are addicted to something and willing to make changes. There are things u can do to distract yourself. Even if there's no valid reason, u can force yourself. As long as u take the first step, everything becomes easily subsequently. I have my own addictions which i'm trying to overcome. I believe i can do it for my bf already seen the changes in me.