What do you usually do when you are bored and tired with your work?

@masang (295)
These days I really felt bored and tired and bored with my work. What I did was I went out from the office and went to the chapel and just stay there silently without doing anything. After dinner, I read books and composed inspirational songs. Timely that I was asked to train a choir group after office hours. I accepted it and it helped me to be recharged because I love to teach choir groups. How about you? How did you fight your boredom?
@EdnaReyes (2628)
I log in to forum sites I am working especially here in myLot. I stayed away from thoughts of my pending work and just enjoy typing comments and responses. Then I can still feel that boredom is still with me, I do my nails. I clean and put on natural polish and if I am getting in the mood, put on red colors. Red color really perks me up!
I usually do when I'm bored and tired in my work, I listening to my favorite music sometimes I sleep and eat.
since my colleagues are the coolest people ever, if work gets boring, we plan on something different to motivate ourselves. we talk most of the office hours, while working i mean and we go out and drink, maybe sing our heart out in a videoke. something that would make us want to go to work.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Everyday, is a busy day for me. Although i do feel bored but i need to accept and complete my daily matters everyday. I am used to take care my child and tidy-up my home daily. Only when i am free then i am able to online for a few hours in a day. At least when i came online, i can feel relaxed. I think with my busy schedule i don't have the time being bored at all. I feel more relax now compared to when i am still working in office before.