Do you know what a mandolin is?

Just curious how many know what a mandolin is? If you know do you play or listen to music that had mandolin in it?
A mandolin is an instrument from the Lute family and is generally plucked or strummed. Steve Mayor is an excellent Mandolin musician in the UK. Keep an eye out for his music!
Same tuning as a violin, just in paired strings. That and it has frets.
• Israel
Here I am doing an improv on Mandolin!
These are worksheets that I have written for my English classes. I put them here so other English teachers will be able to use them. I also use them myself! Enjoy! Subscribe To Posts Atom Posts Comments Atom Comments Monday, December 30, 2013 All Work and
@mssnow (9495)
It is a musical instrument kind of like a guitar. I have heard some music that has mandolin in them. I do like the music it is very soothing.
I actually play mandolin, and it's an instrument that not many know of. If your interested I have some videos at YouTube/Mandoswinger