General Hospital...they are firing him?

@coffeebreak (17820)
So they are firing Jax?!?!? I can't believe it! Of all the useless, boring men to fire...they fire Jax, whos is the most energetic and enjoyable one to watch...well, just after Jason. And also Nickolas is leaving. Not going to miss him cause they have trashed the Cassidines. You can't have one Cassidine and a good one at that. Bring us Helena or Niko or Stephan....but Nik was useless since the beginning! But Good grief...so many instead of Jax....why didn't they fired Sonny, Michael, Lucky, Luke? All these nothings, yet they fire the second in command! Is GH going down hill too?
Oh not Jason,sonny,mike of course not luke. if they did I would stop watching the show. I can't live without sonny and jason for sure. Jax was pissing me off about the baby so I hope he does not get custody before he leaves. I would not mind them getting rid of the doctor who is going off in that hospital I think it is lisa right.. she is a waste of my eye sight.
I wish they would get rid of Lisa also. Can't believe they are getting rid of Nicholas either.
Lisa is a hot es right now. I am so ticked off with her story line.