World's best rapper

@sergedan (768)
Romania
How can we decide who the world's best raper is? Is Lil'Wayne a worthy contender? I think he's pretty good.
@chiwasaki (4661)
I'm not into rap music and I don't know a lot of rapper. But the most famous for me is Eminem so he's probably the best rapper for me. He really made a name in this industry. And his music will be remembered for a very long time.
@AishaBR (345)
Hmmmm Eminem is a pretty good rapper, But Lil Wayne is on a different level. Lil Wayne to me is the world's best rapper as of the moment he said it himself. If Eminem and Lil Wayne was to go toe to toe Wayne would eat him up! Wayne says what was never said he comes up with things that you would never in a million years think about. Well my opinion He is the BEST! :)
Lil'Wayne is good rapper but for me Eminem is the best.He's more than just the rapper, he's a complete musician.