government

anyone out there knows a little about governments and how the politics work they would understand how this economy works. what I'm talking about is whether the government want us to know things or not? whether there telling the people the truth or are they lying to us? what is the history to you: history is repeating something that people have done, and yet history is repeating itself right now. where is all the promises that were said and not kept were are all of out men for a war that we should not be in?
@mac1946 (1602)
• Calgary, Alberta
First off,you become an lawyer,this how you first learn how to lie like a trooper and get your first taste of big money,(unless you are rich to begin with). Then you find a way of getting hired by a politician to learn to speak gibberish so no one will know what you are actually saying. then run for office,In my 64 years,I believe I have known maybe 3 or 4 honest politicians.