I did everything they could

@didi13 (2927)
Romania
I do not like people who say easily "can not" but I admire those who know how to say "no" when appropriate. However, I do not I can remember when, where and why I am burdened for life with the obligation to do everything possible in any situation. I struggle with justice all cases impossible and stubborn people who should be completely foreign to me. I try to convince people to lead a healthy life for insisting that I despise and want to convince you to be happy individuals are more rewarding when pity for their miserable existence. Sometimes it's a good thing to try everything possible. There are noble causes that, going crazy until the end, you can save lives and restore hope. There are general areas that deserve to fight to the last drop of energy. But I think it's important to be able to recognize cases lost. Only so you can keep the ones that, who knows, maybe you'll win. And you'll be proud to say I did everything they could.
@polaris77 (2020)
• Bacau, Romania
It is indeed our duty to try to do our best if we do it for a right cause,and sometimes that requires making considerable efforts,because this is the only way to achieve goals,but there are also cases when we have to say 'stop' and realize tha our efforts are useless and we don't have to waste our time and energy for causes which have very few chances of succeeding.It's better to say 'no' sometimes and fous on other goals that are attainabe.
@didi13 (2927)
"I will do everything will can" I said when I started on a thorny road hard in life. I knew from the beginning you have to take a fierce fight with me, with others, with prejudices, memories ... "We did everything we could," I want to tell me at the end, if you come, thanks as I fought for every shred of hope left, crushed every dream, every trace of soul remained untouched by the disaster wing. I'll start, then on to step slowly wallet emptied, but ready to fill it back ... Yes, it's our duty to try to do our best if we do it for the right causes, and know how to say "no" or "stop" when causes have few chances of succeeding and focus on the other goals. Thanks for response.
I also think if you can see things losing on your end, that it's not worth fighting for anymore. Although in some cases, I'd fight til the end even though it's already obvious that I'm at a loss. There are some things that are worth fighting for and worth losing, especially the ones that involve your pride, reputation, family, loved ones, or your beliefs.