Talents you owned!

@resutaa (144)
Evebody in this world have talents. It could be entertaining or painful to watch. Some got the physical talents and some got the inner talents. Some do often got more little amazing secret talents although odd to know or to show but still define by others as cute. In my case, too bad I haven't got the talent to dance and have an awesome voice, I'm a frustrated singer and dancer, but I got the crafty and artistic hands. I'am good in drawing, sketching, painting or doing canvas, sculpture making anything that on the field of art. Many adore my talent but in my case I don't really prefer it because I cannot often use it. Although at school its really needed and somehow I'am blessed to have it. I remember before my classmates would ask me to make something for projects specially if its art it just too bad I didn't let them pay my talent fee and as I remember before a teacher of mine bought my sketch of monalisa. What are your talents and experiences about it?
@hoodedboi (185)
Educational researchers have concluded that most people have between three and five major talents, each of which can be developed and applied in a way that will benefit others. Remember though, having talent is easy; developing that talent requires time, effort, and long-term commitment.
@secretbear (19466)
Hi resutaa! If your teacher bought your Mona Lisa sketch, you should pursued that talent of yours. Because someone buying your art work means it's really good. There would be people who would buy your other art works. I have a little talent in dancing but I only use it for presentations during programs at the office of if our office is hosting a program and we need a presentation. I get members from our office and teach them the steps. I also have talent in writing which I use entirely in my work. I used to use it when I was writing for our school paper.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me the talents of preaching the good news of the kingdom none of the above.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
I grew up dancing and have been dancing all my life so i guess dancing would be my talent. And yes it was thanks to mom coz she enrolled me in dancing classes ever since I was a kid no matter how much I hated it I am thankful now though. And I love to act and people say i have great acting skills to. I have decided on going for acting department as my major subject while in university. My parents are supporting me 100% so I'm very glad for it
@alquizar (480)
My talent would be that I am a good listener and I know how to mingle with other people and friends.I had also a talent in singing and dancing.I am also good in taking shots or photography and Hope I can pursue it someday.I had also a talent in mixing clothes and do make up as well and I want to improve my skills more.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I honestly reall don't have a talent. I can't sing, or draw or do anything of that sort. I guess the only talent that i could say i have is my time and what i choose to do with it. I try to be out going and self-sacrificing. I give of my time attention to my friends and family.