new user

can any one please tell me whether mylot pays or not. i am new to it
@isasice (2015)
• Iceland
I have seen many proofs that myLot does pay. Try to put the search word "payday", "payout" or "myLot pays" in the search box in the top left corner and you will find many discussions with links to screenshots of payments. As you are a new member on here, I would like to suggest that before you start discussions or responding to others on here that you read the guidelines carefully. I didn't see them until I had been here for a few days and I made a lot of beginners mistakes. Be careful when you read all the hints and tips from other users, they are not always very accurate. Good luck to you and have fun on myLot
i think it pays for sure....i have not got paid yet but i can say that it will i have finished my limit so will be paid on 15 th december
@leilani47 (780)
I can't really say. I've read a few posts that said they got paid. I haven't reached the minimum payment to get paid.
@lena2000 (2392)
• Belgium
sure they pay
@macubx (11422)
it really pays... trust me..
I cant say as i dont have enough for a payment yet. but there are alot of people on here saying they have been paid.