ejury, have you made any money from it before?

That is a brand - new to me. You don't have to do the honor to be selective jury, or do the jury duty as required by the state law. You simply have to sign up this website, ejury website and join their jury group, which the attorney will ask a couple of questions and give you a preview of the case they might working on. Those attorneys just want to know about the public opinion toward a certain case, and how people's attitude react to it. Ejury is more like a preview on how the attorney should play on their case. Probably it is a fun stuff. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, you probably will get paid from it if you join their group. Take a look at it.
@myfb2009 (8304)
I never heard about this site yet. And i think it is not easy to earn from here, since we need to give opinion about certain case. I wonder, what happen if we give wrong opinion and the attorney and other jury not agree to it?
@oneidmnster (1382)
I signed up for several of these sites and never heard from any of them.