Help! What am I supposed to do here?

I thought we had until August 4th for Gerri's new litter, but I got home from work to find that she'd had her second one sometime today. The first litter isn't weaned and I'm at a loss as to what to do to help them. I don't want any of them to die, but it's too soon to give them to new homes. I have no idea what to do right now, and I need some advice.
The mother will be able to feed all of them no matter how many she has. we have a baby kitten here that we are feeding kittens milk through a visine bottle.
I would hope so, but she did kill 2 of them off from the last litter because she couldn't handle it. I'm not sure how many she had this time.
The one she already had should be fine getting to and from her nipple if not find a tiny bottle and put some milk in it. the new one really needs her mom to make it.
I'll be putting more food in the tank for them all, since they are nibbling on food here and there, hopefully that will help them all.
Wow sounds like you have an abundance of them now. Seems like it was too soon to have them right? Maybe they will not all make it if it is too soon to have had them. I would say simply do the best you can and keep on eye that the mom does not kill anymore this time around, though I am not sure how you can prevent that. Wow how many of them did she have this time around?
I can't be sure since she's on top of them again, but it looks like maybe 6. They're all pink, so she must have had them this morning, but we didn't check on them before work. I got home and found Tom in the wheel, and Gerri in the exact same spot where she had the first litter. Then I saw pink masses and knew that the new ones had arrived. A little while ago, 2 of the first litter shot out from under Gerri, so I can see that she's still trying to wean them. This time it was stress free for her since no one knew that she'd had them, so hopefully she will take care of them all this time. When she comes out of her nest, I'll see if I can count them again. She may not have been done yet, but I can't be sure right now.
@ElicBxn (60427)
get the male out of the cage NOW! He can get her almost as soon as she has the latest litter!