Over the Stupidity

Young and the Restless used to be one of my favorite soap operas, but I am really getting tired of the stupidity that they are allowing to be written for this show. The whole Adam and Sharon storyline is insane as there is no woman who would forgive him for what he done with Faith. Now, she is going to marry him again or something. She needs to realize that Sam is so much better and much more of a man than Adam is. She should run from Adam as fast as she can. After all, he did have the evidence to clear her and he didn't do it. He is once again taking her children from her! Of course, she doesn't know that yet. I would just like to say to the writers- give us a fresh storyline and one that makes sense. What do you say? Do you have a storyline that you would like to see them write for this show?
Carol,I could not sit down after seeing what adam did to her yesterday. He let that good man leave her in that jail and he has no plans to marry her. I was told he tossed the evidence in the water as well. What he is going to do to victor is out of this world wrong. I don't know how much more I can watch. I wish I knew where to write the show at. I am so ticked off with what he did to sharon. after letting that good man go adam could do that to her. take her away from her kids like that. oh I will stop right now..
It is so annoying! I know that it keeps many of the viewers watching to see what will happen next, but I am so annoyed. Any one knows that no woman in her right mind would do some of the things that Sharon has done and especially not forgive this criminal who should be behind bars for the things that he done to her and Ashley.
Well I am so sad for sharon and glad she ow knows that adam is trash.
I am too gifts. Missed it today so not sure what happened to her now. I hope that someone finds the evidence to free her. I think that the computer guy will come forward soon.
@stealthy (8190)
I have been tired of both Sharon and Adam to the point of wishing the characters would just be written completely off the show, never to be heard from again. What I would like is for Billy to recover and Billy Miller to keep playing him and for Billy and Victoria to get back together. Their story lines, with and without Lucy, are the most entertaining and interesting story lines they have had in decades. It was so great to see them finally use the really great talents of Amelia Heinle; now they appear to be going back to not using them again.
No, I don't want Sharon taken off just rewritten. I also would like to see Billy stay and see him and Vickie work things out. I enjoy the storylines that they have and I believe that they work well together. Although, I think that JT will be back in the picture soon in some form.
Victor has done everything imaginable to hurt Victoria and Billy. Look, he had his own daughter arrested on her wedding day and yet, it seems as though she forgets those things. It is annoying!
I am tired of the Adam and Sharon storyline myself. I am hoping that Malcomn's friend has a copy of the evidence that will clear her. I would love to see Sharon with Sam, however I do not see Sam living in GC and Sharon will not want to live away from her kids. I would love to see Lily and Daniel back together and also Victoria getting Lucy back. I want to see Diane and Adam rotting in jail and Kyle living with Jack.
That is about my thought on things too. I don't want to see her living in Genoa City but with Sam and her kids. She deserves some happiness! I also would like to see Victoria with Lucy and Billy. I really like Cane and Lily together though.