your advice to a new born child

@pbbbsra (1214)
If you can give a new born child just one advice which he or she can carry for the rest of her/his life, what would that be and why? If I would, I would advice the baby to always dream and always do something that will make others remember him or her as a good man/woman. what would your advice be... this is if the baby can understand at that moment and remember it for the rest of its life.
@CTHanum (8254)
Be a good person, a humble servant to the God in the world and hereafter and learn to gain knowledge as much as possible everywhere you go. I want him/her have a better life and be the great future generation.(^^)
Maybe i'd tell the baby to always be sensitive to her fellow human being. Having a heart of gold is the one thing that i want my child to have and i would be glad to give such an advice to a newborn baby.
Life is what you make it, so live every second like it's your last! Reach for the stars... if you don't grab them atleast you'll fall ontop of the world
@thetis74 (1525)
I will definitely advice the baby to be good to others and avoid hurting them especially the parents who brought him/her out of this world for they will be the only two people who can give him/her a hundred percent unconditional love.
@waflay (2717)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I believe in self-respect and confidence in oneself. SO my advice will be to have full confidence in whatever he/she undertakes and to focus on self discipline as the roots for success.