I got some patch on my chin!!!!!!!!

Today morning when i woke up i found a white patch( not totally white just differs from skin tone) and i want to get rid of it. My mom says that its due to vitamin deficiency,is That true? And how can i get rid of that patch...BTW its a patch of the size of a finger nail.
Does it itch?It can be caused by vitamin deficiency but it's better for you to consult dermatologist especially if it's itchy.It can be a fungal infection or maybe just some harmless type like vitiligo.
No its not itchy at all....its just a patch
@anujain75 (1069)
You must consult a dermatologist.Most of the time this kind of patches happen due to vitamin deficiency, But it may occur due to other reasons as well. Like Fungal infection. If you ignore this kind of infection it may spread more
@catof1 (683)
Well depends on what it is and what acused it. I would put a good lotion maybe one of your moms? and see what happens. I am very pale but I still get what are called dry patches and irratations very easy since I am a red head. It is a pain and just be paitent with it.