Wellsfargo will try to levy $3.00 fee from checking account

Another bank will experiment such managing fee crap from our loyal checking account customers. I, personally won't favor such policy against our customers, although it would increase the profit of the bank. There are small competition out there, like those online banks, and credit union. They won't process such policy against the customers. Luckily, I don't have to pay that $3.00 fee since I have direct deposit in Wellsfargo, but I still against such management fees to be adopted. Shame on those big banks.
@inertia4 (27001)
Leave WellsFargo. You do not need to bank with them. Look for another bank. Look into going to TD Bank, they are awesome. If they are not in your area, look for a bank that does not charge those kind of fees.
@minimoyz (277)
Howdy again Kingparker! howdy! How about going to Gringotts! That's where your money is secure. LOL Every bank has a gimmick when they see that their bank is in serious trouble though! I don't know about them giving something like this but what I think is that the banks are trying to get money from clients, and I know it's legal until the clients know what they're signing-up for. Being dumb about money is like sharing or letting them steal your money. You better have a look at it if it will give all the clients a very good outcome at the end or will it just steal your money. Better if you go to a CPA lawyer for an advice.
A $3 fee is better than stealing from the backdoor. These banks do the most horrible things. At least for the time being, they are trying to go the straight path. I am not saying that they have improved. They are just being brats. One right has been taken away. That is why, they are showing tantrums. I am fed up of cards. We should go back to the days when we relied more on cash.