blog group

@Labrat (210)
are there any blog groups out there, so you can get the rating and possibly amount of ad clicks up on your blog?
@boyuancy (1709)
I would also love to know if there is one. I have a targeted blog where you can find new ideas of online money making. It would really help if it did.
@CatGods (4599)
Labrat, I like that name, it put a smile on my face. Yep, some days I feel like a lab rat in life. Any way, wet to your profile and you should put the link to your blog in your profile. So I did a friend request and you can PM me the link to your blog. I would love to see your blog. After seeing your blog, I will try and give you some ideas for getting traffic and making money. Ah you are in the United Kingdom, which reminds me of the Royal Wedding. I think Kate looked very elegant at her wedding. I absolutely adore the Royal Couple. Oh yes, I watched the wedding. I didn't miss a second of it. But that hat and eye makeup that Princess Beatrice wore was a bit over the top. But perhaps it was all a ploy. She did raise some big money for children's charities.