Anyone Here Using YoStuff.com?

@beingwell (3625)
Thailand
It's a paying bookmarking site. They say for 6k views, they'll pay 10 bucks. Of course, I don't know if this is true. That's why I'm asking..hehehe Anyway, I'm looking for a paying social bookmarking site like Redgage and everything I find seemed to be using Adsense, which I don't have. So I searched for a paying bookmarking site instead and I found YoStuff. What's your experience with this site if your using it? Does it help generate traffic at least? Thanks!
@gracia90 (91)
• Netherlands
Looks like an good site, the pay rate is okay for me to. I'm thinking about to register on it since i do have some things that might get viewed. But just one question, what is the minimum payout?
@beingwell (3625)
• Thailand
It says $3 gracia. But I'm not really sold out in this site yet. I'm just trying it out..Let's see if it really pays!hahaha!
@seekers (393)
I am a member of yostuff and got paid once only for a couple of days. Now they changed their rules, they deleted the bookmarking feature where you can easily reach the minimum payout. :-( I still have pending payout request with them which is my second payout. I have not received it yet. Well, I still have to wait then before I resume uploading. I am also a RG member but earning slowly.
@beingwell (3625)
• Thailand
So Yostuff paid you. That's good, at least. I'm in RG too. I'm earning more than a dollar there. Why don't you consider joining Redgage Renegades in FB. The members are very loyal to each other and are helping everyone to earn more views and money.
@CatGods (4595)
I have a few things on Triond and some of my friends on Triond who have been with Triond and RedGage for years tells me that Redgage isn't worth it any more. Some thing about fees on the visa card, extremely slow earnings, waiting long time after payment requests and stuff like that. So how long have you been with RedGage and what do you think of the payment system? The fees on the Visa is what really concerns me.
@beingwell (3625)
• Thailand
Yes, I have to agree cats. Redgage is not in a good place right now. Still I am sharing contents there just to get views. I have to say that it has a big community already. I'm willing to submit links and articles there just for the sake of it. If they pay, that'll be a bonus! :)
@Lxandra79 (1536)
Hey, I dont know if yostuff is a paying site, but just to try it out, I signed after you. I do have redgage and would love to know more sites like that, if you find some more let me know.
@beingwell (3625)
• Thailand
Hi there! I still don't know how to work with this Yostuff! hahahah!! But I added 1 bookmark last night which gave me 2cents today. LoL! Hmm... I can't even see how many views I am getting. I need to know more about this site.