What are the Vitamins we can get from different food?

We can never have complete vitamins and minerals in just one class of food. It needs to be a variety of food before we can get all the needed materials. Vitamins help to boost our immune system; help in healing wounds and tissues; make our skin soft; keep our eyes bright; and many more benefits. We can get Vitamin A, mostly from yellow/ orange-colored vegetables like carrot and squash. It helps to brighten our eyesight. Vitamin C, mostly from citrus fruits. Vitamin D, from the meat. Sunlight helps to synthesize Vitamin D. Folic acid- spinach is a good source. Proteins- from meat and legumes. It helps for faster healing of tissues. Iron- for good production of hemoglobin. If you have some questions,just respond and I'll help you with it. I'm willing and ready to answer questions because it is related to my field.
@JosephP (1118)
• Jamaica
I know Carrot contains vitamins that are good for the eyes and orange has vitamin c.