Hurricane

@o2bnocn (2895)
Where I live we are suppose to be getting a hurricane this weekend. I have been preparing all day. I have all my schoolwork done in case we don't have power. I have also been filling ice trays up to have ice, and now I need to pack things up. I feel like there is so much more to do. My family and I are going to go over to my cousins because they have a more stable home than we do. I am glad I was able to get all my schoolwork done because it was a lot to do in one day. I have also been washing clothes to try and get as many clothes clean as I can and take them with me. I am going to go take a bath or shower soon so that I am clean and my hair is clean in case we don't have power. We barely ever get hurricanes where we live. We did get one a couple years ago and everyone was freaking out, going mad, arguing over ice. We didn't have power for a few days and I remember what that felt like. So my family and I have been preparing for it when it hits. Hopefully everyone is safe and sound and if you are in the area that I hope you are safe and sound also. I also hope I don't end up forgetting something.
@greenline (14864)
I was listening to the news broadcast on the TV about the hurricane approaching the North Carolina coastal region. People along the eastern coast are evacuating fast. This really sounds like a very strong hurricane and can be very disastrous. Yes, it is best to move away to safer locations.
@o2bnocn (2895)
Yes I am going to my cousins before the hurricane hits us. Thank you.