i have lost 10 dollars!

i just had my paypal withdrawal amounting to 19 dollars and only to see 9 dollars in my ATM account. money transfer is through EON and i just wonder if i was already deducted with that annual fee i knew before.but 10 dollars is so huge that i just can't believe it. i felt so sick pf thinking that. the EON cyberbanking isn't updated so i had nothing to turn to instead to ask for my transactions printed.can anybody here help me about my queries?
@damned_dle (3944)
Check your paypal account if it transferred exactly $19 to your EON account. Is this the first time you tried to withdraw to your EON from PP? Has it been more than a year now since you opened an EON account?
it was transferred but i didnt see the same amount when i peep into the ATM machine. i just don't know what happened. this is the first time that i lost that big amount.it was a hard earned amount that's why im so frustrated. i don't think too that it's the EON's annual fee since it's not august yet.that's the time when unionbank will deduct the annual fee.