Deleted members.

If a member is deleted from mylot? Does mylot still retain their discussions?
Yes discussions are here even if the member is no longer here. We can respond to them anytime as this is also considered participation.
yes they are still here for all to read and respond to.
Thank you for that information. You have been most helpful, but do mylotters still get paid for posting in these discussions?
yes digitalgal we still get paid if we respond to a discussion whose owner has been kicked off mylot as long as their discussions are not breaking any rules they will remain I guess forever. I have responded to several as they really interested me. I did not know at the time that the discussion was two years old but it was interesting to me.
@Kish2328 (71)
Yes - it still remains. I am a deleted member and I was so dismayed when it happened but I guess, I was at fault and broke some rules which I have no clue about. Now I am back on my feet and trying to post as much as I can.
@bagarad (7844)
• Paso Robles, California
It sounds as if deleted members can come back again. Do they come back as the same identity or a new one?