weird positions

Romania
would you be willing to try a weird position..from the kama-sutra? personally I wouldn't...I like the normal ones. I think that those are for experienced people and I don't have that much experience. plus it gets me out of the mood to try to stand into a certain way
@knicnax (2234)
Sure why not. I'm no pro. I'm not experienced either, but why not? I don't think weird positions should be left for the pros. Before you do a position, you should study it carefully, learn how it's down. If it feels good then great, if it doesn't then change positions :)
yes you're right...study it before and if both agree than why not...what gets me out of the mood is if he tells me...you have to stand like this do that don't do that..it really pisses me off
@ckciasigurl (1570)
• Vienna, Austria
hi swissheart maybe it's nice to have some trill , and also you can do it to your partner or husband / wife do not do it if you are in a relationship
@atulmalla (229)
I am really satisfied with the position in Kama-sutra. There are lots to choose from .In fact, I haven't tried all of them till now. But I think if you have a new style and it pleasures you more, then there is no harm in trying it out;)
@samu64 (98)
If the both partners are feeling O.K. then any position can do the best.