Can you put Infolinks in sites like Triond?

@viner16 (242)
What I'm wondering is, can you put Infolinks in your Triond/Expertscolumn etc articles? Infolinks is a system where you get paid for in text advertising. You get paid each time someone clicks the ad. Can you put these in your articles? Thanks! Also, I want answers, not 'I never heard of this site, will check out.' I get too much of these, and nobody actually directly answers my question. Thanks for your consideration!
@CatGods (4599)
Yes I would like to know this answer too. But do you know why no one is telling the answer to your question?...Because information is a commodity. This is why 10% of the people control 90% of the wealth. If the cat was left out of the bag as to how to make money, then the 10% who control 90% of the wealth wouldn't have that much control any more. Like I said, information is a commodity and those who know are not talking. I wished I knew the answer.
• Chennai, India
ya even i would like to know the answers for the discussion...