What are some uses for coconut flour?

I went to a natural food store, Mother's Market and Kitchen, and was overwhelmed by the choices of flours, Kamut, Spelt, Fava and garbanzo, etc. in addition to the usual wheat and white flours. I wound up purchasing stone ground wheat and then getting coconut flour as the bag of it said that it had some anti glycemic properties and other good benefits. I am now wondering if coconut flour was a good purchase or not. I am wondering too what to do with it... Does anyone have any ideas?
@SHAMRACK (8533)
Dear friend, It is know that coconut flour contains the highest percentage of dietary fiber. 61% of coconut flour consists of fiber with water, protein, fat and carbohydrate making up the remaining 39%. Coconut flour has 4 times (4x) as much fiber than oat bran or soy flour; more than twice (2x) as much fiber as wheat bran; about 20 times (20x) as much fiber compared with enriched white flour. Coconut flour is an excellent source of calorie-free, health promoting dietary fiber.It can improve digestion, help regulate blood sugar, protect against diabetes, help prevent heart disease and cancer, and aid in weight loss. Coconut flour is a delicious, healthyand can be used as alternative to wheat. Coconut flour recipes can be used to make a variety of delicious baked goods, snacks, desserts, and main dishes. Hope you will soon taste some tastey coconut flour foods.
Thanks for the great comment. You gave quite a bit of good information.
@SHAMRACK (8533)
Thank you for that special BR, dear Whiteheron,