If you were do damn rich! richer than anyone in the world!

What will you do with that kind of money? would you go all out in shopping? buy a new house? spend it all into a casino? buy all the things you always wanted to buy? start a family? donate it to a charity? if yes which one? etc etc!!!!!!
@ekoytyas (4672)
i will spend it with investment, because my money will increase more and more.
good idea!!!!!!!!!!
@ekoytyas (4672)
thank you very much.
@magtibaygom (4865)
If you have watched the movie Schindler's List, I bet you know what will gonna do with that money. Although we are no longer at war, do you believe that we are modern day's Schindlers? Of course, we need to buy ourselves some things that we need or want, but too much, or extravagance is simply a waste of resources. There are a billion hungry neighbors around us. So, how do you feel about that? Is there a way we can help them? Like teaching them how to fish and not only give them fish?
YES i've watch that movie when i was still in my first year of high school our social studies teacher made it a movie report to us.. yes of course that's a very typical thing to say actually. help the poor , give charity, there will be always room for charity in this world.,
@viney17 (688)
hmm so a dream huh.. well if i were richer than anyone in the world i would do everything that comes to my mind, by malls, play all night in the casino and things like that. But morally i would give some to charity and invest some of it so that i can earn more. If you are the richest man then everything would be possible in this world that is run by money itself.
yess everything is possible. this how the world runs. the world runs by plain money itself.. it has a cycle. money is the fuel of our economy
@Xes210 (295)
i would probably buy a beachside house then spend the rest of the money on whatever i want to buy.
@cyfernet (2796)
Thank you for asking that question. I would first go and buy whatever i want to not caring about how much money is left but yes dividing the money into more for charity, some for myself, some for my family and some for needy persons. But i would only require only a few percent of the money because i would not know how to spend any extra money. But yeah being greedy also is not good so i guess anybody who gets that much money should share it by giving to charity and other such things. I'am actually not obsessed much about money because having the required amount of money is sufficient for one person in my opinion.