Hawaii Five-O and Kono(Grace Park)

@stealthy (8025)
I hope that Kono is actually under cover rather than turning bad. The show just wouldn't be the same without her. I am worried that the previews for next week show her getting shot which doesn't look good for her being under cover. Just have to wait and see.
@lampar (7609)
It is just a matter of time she is getting shot by those bad as*es she is messing around with, they are not that dumb to hire her to work for their criminal syndicate, or will let her live after finish using her. Under cover or not, she will not last longer than necessary after she run out of her value. Without her, Hawaii-Five-O will look less like about Hawaii crime drama again, more like the old version of Aloha!!!
@stealthy (8025)
Actually the preview made it look like a member of Five-O shot her.
@lampar (7609)
I have no clue about what 's coming next, but i will keep watching it in the next episode. Hawaii-Five-O is my favorite tv program, i really enjoy seeing these new group of Five-O team go into action and the suspense come with it. One of a few must watch tv program for me among many new TV action episodes. Cool!
I'm just starting to watch season one on DVD from Netflix. I couldn't watch everything that looked good last season, so I thought I'd play catch up on Hawaii Five - O. I'm really liking it. Does it get even better in the second season?