Technology-its achievements and failures.

Technology has definitely improved the quality of life we now lead but it has miserably failed improve the quality of mind in life which is the urgent need of the day. Do you agree with me?
@blue65packer (11835)
I agree. Technology is great but we have so much! Some people rely on it to much,like with cell phones and computers! You think with all our technology we could do more with it! To help poor countries to help themselves! Even help the poor in my country! We need to get our priorites straight and use the technology wisely!
Technology has many advantages, but as it is said something so many advantages must be having some disadvantages. So it applies on technology too. Technology, it is sure that it had made human efforts to work less but side by side if we see it is making people more lazy. Now people don't seek of doing any job manually they are addicted to technology now.
Yes, technology has definitely improved the quality of our lives. I doubt that the 'ming in life' can be improved technologically. Psychologically maybe. lol I think that people today have become very self involved and overly technical. Nature has gone by the way side to give these people skyscrapers and townhouses.
@vasumathi (438)
Of course technology has its advantages and disadvantages. It is all in our hands how we make use of it. We have become very lazy and closed minded because of the technology improvement. At the same time our standard of life has improved a lot with the advent of new technology