Dental Insurance didn't pay for my cleaning

United States
October 26, 2011 8:31pm CST
I don't know how my dentist work out with my dental insurance. I had a scheduled appointment on early October for periodic cleaning, and the charge was $145, including the X -ray. Now, I got a letter from my dentist today, and telling me that my dental insurance won't pay for the cleaning, and I owe them $92. What the f... I also got my root canal done a week after that cleaning, and my insurance paid 80% of it, and I pay the rest of 20%. Somehow, I feel like my dentist overcharge me, and trying to get me fix this and that. Now, my dental insurance just won't pay for some of it. Headache after another, I just to have to call this dentist and see how things work out. I hate those trouble that comes around me every day.
1 response
@Netsbridge (3242)
• United States
2 Nov 11
That's a lot of money for just cleaning and x-ray! Here in Space City you can easily find dental coupons for 30 to 40 dollars x-ray and teeth cleaning. Why not check on prices for x-ray and teeth cleaning in your city and then use average of best estimates to confront your dentist? Some folks are just something and often need standing up to from non-memes.