What is everyone up to?

I have been trying to finish up my last college class before I can recieve my degree. I had planned on a degree in counseling and have settled for a degree in Human Services so not as happy about that. I am tired of being in school and trying to finish a degree that I couldn't seem to finish so I decided to take the degree I could get and see wher that takes me job wise. I am also having to have my third post put back in in November. It came out the second time in August so needs to be redone. hopefully it will stay where it needs to be this time. So what's up with everyone here? I miss having the time to post here more often.
Nothing much going on over here. I recently sent my daughter to school. She will be home for thanksgiving. We are both trying to work on ourselves now. I am selling avon and feeling good about working again. I am happy in love with Adrian and things could not be better. My mother is on facebook and waiting on her new phone. LOL she just called me a minute ago. I can't wait till she gets it and calls me to say it works.