New to MyLot, want some tips and tricks to earn more and more money.

Hello everyone, I am new here, I just joined to MyLot.com. I just wanted to know how you people earn money on MyLot? Just by posting discussions or also you earn by playing games or any other? I was wondering if I would earn at least $10 in a month, as I can't come online everyday. So, please suggest me what to do here to earn more and more money? Thanx.
You earn money by posting your own discussions, responding to comments other people leave on your discussion, giving detailed responses to people's discussions, and uploading photos. Be sure to check out the guidelines, so you are remaining within the guidelines of acceptable use of the site! I hope that you enjoy myLot! I know that I won't have a problem earning the $10 monthly minimum. I think that I may have some difficulties earning my intended goal of $30. I suppose it's better to shoot too high than too low!