Do you bother logging out?

@Aja103654 (5663)
Having joined too many sites to count, I sometimes just click on the exit button to close the window. I get lazy at times, so i don't bother logging out. Is this ideal? Is this unsafe? do you do this too?
I am the only user online here so I could stay logged on if I wanted to. I never sign out of mylot. I think it is like a second skin for me.
@Aja103654 (5663)
hehe, same here. That way, i don't have to waste time logging on while if i don't log out, i could immediately join in on any discussion around mylot!
@ekoytyas (4672)
yes, i always do like that. i am not worry because i online from home
@varier (5699)
If I was on Internet Cafe or using my campus' internet, I always hit the sign out button :). But if I am using my private computer + private internet, I am just too lazy to hit that sign out button :p. Even I don't log out from my Email Account.. :p. Well, it is safe enough as long as there are no people using your computer and there are no malware that stealing your cookies.. However if you are using public computer or public network/public internet, don't forget to hit that sign out button! :)
@gelayagui98 (1337)
Hi I go the same with you, not of I am lazy to sign on always but i forgot my password always so the reason for me not to logged out. I am the only one sing my laptop so I am confident that they did not invade my privacy.
@br3ndy (468)
Well if you are using private computer and the user is just you then it is not a problem. I never log out from my sites too so when i open the sites it's already logged in so i think not logging out is more effective way. But, if you are using shared computer then there is possibilities of unsafe because when you not logged out then the person using the computer after you will directly logging in your account when they access the same sites. So if you are using shared computer, logging out is a must doing before closing the window.
if you using another person's computer, you will regret if your account hacked but if you're using your own computer it's okay. i usually do that too.
@Mashnn (4503)
I do it sometimes. I don't think there is anything wrong because most of the time after a certain period the computer can log off automatically and in most cases you have to sign again.
@whengcat (1458)
You should do that especially when you're in a public computer shop to avoid getting hacked.
@vexxus (706)
If I log in, on my public computer shop, I'd rather hitting log out than just exiting the browser window, but since I'm logging into same computer every day exiting my browser only is not a big deal.