We have someone staying at our house for awhile. .

@marty3888 (2359)
I have a wirelss router. He has his own laptop. I kind of like that because he can use his and I can use mine. so I put the router information in so his would work. this was like a week ago. starting today, when you turn on our computers we both get ip address problem, someone with anotyher computer is using the same IP address. call the network administrator to resolve this problem. Both our internets still work. But letting someone else use a computer is a problem? will our internet evetualy go out?
@gjabaigar (2101)
If the router and both of you users is setup to DHCP, IP addressing is simple and easy, because it is automatic. And I think some either on the router side or either side of both of you using a static or manually setup IP address. Check your IP address setups or configurations. You might having using the same IP address.