have you felt sorry for the choices you made in the past

@hotsummer (10077)
i know that we should forget the past. but it is another hard to do. in trying to live a better life, it is such a struggle to do the right thing like forgetting the past. i was guilty before of clinging in the past. now i felt like i wished i didn't cling on the past and just get over my emotions and did something with my life. but i guess i am just doing the same thing right now. it feels like i am just going in circles.
past is just to learn something from it.its just the experience(without which the life wont be spicy).dont be sorry for anything.you will, some day or other realize that whatever happened was for good(this is what i have experienced for many times). just have an attitude of "dont always try to take correct decisions,instead, first take the decisions and then correct them". forget the past and begin with the great new year.happy new year.
@tiina05 (2320)
hello, Yeah, every person encounter this kind of situation and honestly I am in the same situation like I remember what I have done and I keep on regretting of that. I wish I never do that. Well, I just need to move on and promise to myself that I dont do that again because I know how bad it was and I dont wanna talk about that anymore in my life.
I regret a lot when it comes to me taking a lot of beatings from men. I don't know why I was not strong enough to stop it from continuing. I am glad I know better these days. It will not happen to me again.